- Solutions Personalized for your DNA
- What are Newtopia Genetics?
- Newtopia Difference: Us vs. Them
Career Opportunities at Newtopia
Career Opportunities at Newtopia
It's about the people.
Does mediocrity and 'it's good enough' thinking make you cringe? Are you a passionate, driven expert in your domain and ready to take charge in a key role?
Then, let's talk.
We've built a world-class company by partnering with people like you who've put us on the global billion dollar brand fast track. Seem like a good fit?
Position: Newtopia Certified Coach Description
1. Change the world by re-inventing weight loss and healthy living using personal coaching.
2. Improve life by eating right, being active and in control.
3. Create Newtopians through respect, honesty & teamwork.
At Newtopia we coach individuals to lead a healthy lifestyle and offer a harmonious work environment. We offer our clients personalized programs integrating nutrition, exercise, behavioural well-being. This is achieved by our team leading the way by “walking the walk” and embodying Newtopia’s Code and spirit of healthy living.
Newtopia aims to enrich both our clients and our coaches. We provide comprehensive training in integrative lifestyle management. You will receive a certification as a Newtopia Certified Coach for each level of qualification. We work interactively as an organization to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives.
“The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live” - Elbert Hubbard
As a Newtopia Certified Coach, you will work one-on-one with our clients, creating a dynamic relationship as we support and motivate them throughout their weight and healthy living program. You will work individually with each client to educate and motivate them on the nutrition, exercise, behavioural well-being, genetic and natural health product components of their Newtopia program.
You will be responsible for recording and maintaining the appropriate client information including assessments, client activity response and feedback, maintaining clients’ conditions and identifying changes, as well as maintenance of centre standards, both online and on paper.
You will be required to maintain on-going contact with our clients via webcam, email, sms and telephone to keep them motivated and on-track with their program.
You will report to a Newtopia Coaching Manager and will work in conjunction with Newtopia’s Expert Team and Independent Consultants to sell and deliver Newtopia’s personalized plans and products.
Responsibilities will also include participation in community outreach programs, including trade shows and special events.
· Complete computer literacy is essential.
· Diploma, degree or certificate in nutrition, kinesiology or fitness, psychology or behavioural counselling, or case management.
· You demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and have a keen understanding of the role our own behaviour plays in our lives.
· Flexibility in working hours to meet the client’s and centre’s needs. You will be required to work week-end shifts.
· Must be pro-active, self-disciplined and able to demonstrate a high level of productivity and organizational skills.
· Must have a high degree of interpersonal skills which would enable you to deal successfully with clients, the Newtopia team and the community.
· The ideal candidate will have experience in consumer sales.
- Our Code: